Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their private hospital. they are looking for an motivated, enthusiastic and skulled nurse to join their state of the art facility.
Our client is based in Birmingham and is the UK'S largest provider of independent healthcare which they have hospital all over the UK.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience (No Tier 2 Visa)
- Previous experience working an acute healthcare enviornment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act. Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
- Achieve agreed objectives and demonstrating our clients behaviours at all time.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and additional equipment during an operating list, ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Conduct mandatory patient checks including informed consent, patients identity and operative site against the supporting documentation, prior to the start of the procedure.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum