You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facilities in West Midlands. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
Our client's facility includes diagnostic services, rehabilitation, cutting-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, women’s health and cancer care. We have 51 bedrooms and five operating theatres
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
- Be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification
- Additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom