You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Looking for the next step in your career?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facility.
Our client is based in Birmingham and has 2 sites one has non-urgent, complex surgical and medical services, including cardiac surgery, through 118 registered beds, 5 theatres and a Cardiac Catheterisation laboratory. and the other ffers a similar range of routine and non-urgent services through 55 registered beds and 3 theatres.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Can undertake I.V. contrast injections
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- As a Senior Radiographer you will be expected to support a range of modalities and support our 24/7 On-call service.
- We are confident that this post will give you the opportunity to build on and extend your clinical expertise in a variety of modalities.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within their scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme
- We also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.