Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Senior Physiotherapist MSK to join their luxury hospital in Birmingham, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our clients We are opening our newly built and state of the art 120-bed rehabilitation hospital attached to the 40-bed hospital elective surgical hospital in June 2020. It will include provision for private and NHS patients, along with day-case and outpatient rehabilitation facilities with significant investment in new technologies and world class equipment.
- The successful candidate will be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) with a degree (or equivalent) in physiotherapy and suitable clinical experience for this level.
- UK expeirence
- High professional and clinical standards
- Collaborative working with all members of the MDT
- Use and development of evidence based practise
- Act as a professional role model
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months