You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology to join their state of the art facilities in West Midlands. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
Our client's facility includes diagnostic services, rehabilitation, cutting-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, women’s health and cancer care. We have 51 bedrooms and five operating theatres
- You must be a qualified nurse with a valid NMC with no restrictions
- You must hold a post registration qualification in cancer care
- Working towards a clinical degree associated with cancer care or a qualification in nurse prescribing is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- To provide exemplary planned care for cancer patients across the whole cancer pathway
- To work as a key worker to support patients on chemotherapy, surgical and radiology pathways in survivorship post treatment, including palliative care.
- You will assist in maintaining and developing cancer services and contribute to quality improvement within cancer services
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom