Are you looking to start off your career in healthcare?
If so, we are delighted to announce our client is now looking for newly qualified nurses to join their hospital. Our client provides a range of adult, elderly and children services across medical and surgical units. Our client is looking for exceptionally dedicated nurses with drive, ambition and desire to provide care for this group of patients.
Our client is based in the south west region of England and has great travel links via Trains, Buses or Cars making your commute that much easier! They are looking you to kick start you career in their hospital!
- Valid NMC pin or currently in the registration process.
- Health care work generally involves a lot of physical activity e.g. walking, standing, pushing, pulling, helping patients to move and transfer and working with computers (Display).
- Starting a new job or being newly qualified can add additional pressures so you must have the ability to multitask and absorb knowledge.
- Previous experience within a clinical environment.
- Interest in all clinical areas.
- You will need to assess patient care needs and the development and implementation of programmes of patient care and participate in the evaluation of these.
- You must carry out all relevant forms of care to designated patients and be able to supervise learner nurses and Health Care Support Workers.
- You must care and control of medication and controlled drugs used for patient care, being aware of the systems used for safe administration, the ordering and maintenance of stock.
- You would have to ensure work with the Trust/unit and ward policies in order to maintain professional, clinical and patient safety.
- You must acquire the knowledge and expertise to take appropriate action in emergency situations and for personally attending the mandatory/compulsory update sessions.
- You must have the in-depth knowledge with practical experience of good hand hygiene and environmental cleaning in conjunction with our client’s trust policies and procedures
- You need to be aware of the principles of infection control and the prevention of cross infection in relation to patient care and the clinical environment.
- Important that you are able to communicate basic care information and answer queries to patients, their relatives/carers and the multidisciplinary team members.
- Season ticket loans
- Discounted Staff Memberships to local gyms
- On site parking
- Training courses provided within amazing facilities