Do you want to work within the largest provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
The hospital aims to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects. To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Good team worker.
- Both punctual and reliable.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum