Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility in Berkshire. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been serving patients for 100 years, as a first-class medical facility. Based in the heart of Reading, the hospital has two theatres, three recovery bays and an endoscopy suite.
- An experienced Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub/Ortho experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park