Looking for the next step?
If so, Our clinet is looking for an Theatre Practitioner in Recovery who is looking for to take their career to the next level, they will be experienced, skilled and exicitng to join their state of the art facility.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner - Recovery, Our clients hospital has a 45 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Our clients modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision
- ALS/ILS training
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park