Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Specialist Mammographer/ Radiographer to join their state of the art facility in Berkshire. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been serving patients for 100 years, as a first-class medical facility. Based in the heart of Reading, the hospital has two theatres, three recovery bays and an endoscopy suite.
- We're looking for an HCPC Registered Radiographer/Mammographer with a Mammography Accreditation Certificate.
- You must have experience as a Mammographer and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Radiographer.
- You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team and you will have excellent communication with your hospital team, patients and relatives.
- The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department.
- Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients.
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across all modalities.
- This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise.
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged.
- Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park