You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Registered Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
Are you a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist, registered with the HCPC, who is looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Registered Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
Hours: 37.5 Full Time
Patient Type: Medium Secure, Low Secure and PICU
- Qualified Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
- Mental Health Experience
- Passion for Forensic Services
- Autonomous in managing your own caseload, which will involve working with complex service-users.
- Providing both long & short-term work, which includes being able to undertake clinical assessments to determine clinical needs & treatment plans.
- Maintaining monthly clinical supervision as well as regular line-management supervision
- Providing clinical supervision to nursing staff/unqualified therapy staff as appropriate and facilitating in the provision of reflective practice.
- Providing both written & verbal contributions to MDT & CPA process
- Supporting the MDT in the development and review of care plans
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
* Applications from Newly Qualified Psychologists will be considered