Do you want to work within one of the leading private hospitals in the UK?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a recovery nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the dynamic Outpatient department.
Since being established in 1983 in London, we have evolved into one of the UK’s largest providers of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments with a network of 12 clinics nationwide (from Scotland to the South West) and over 50 surgeons and doctors working with us.
We believe that it is our duty to safeguard our patients and ensure that their experience is a positive one. Our mission is therefore, to ensure we design and deliver care and treatments with client safety at the heart of our decision-making. We aim to achieve an exceptional level of client satisfaction by managing client expectations and ensuring their outcomes are as described. This is achieved through only offering high quality treatments and cosmetic procedures, delivered through skilled, knowledgeable and competent staff whom we believe are amongst the most expert in their field.
We take this very same approach time and time again, for every treatment we offer and every medical professional we work with
The hospital is close to tubes stations including Regents Park, great Portland Street, Baker Street and Marylebone. As well as main line connections to Marylebone and Euston with attractions and social life such as madame Tussauds London, London eye and the Shard all within a 30-minute travel. You will be surrounded by some of London’s great sights.
- To act as an anaesthetic and recovery practitioner and ensure safe, effective and evidence-based care is consistently delivered.
- To work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve / maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
- ODP / NMC Registration
- Uk Experience
- To participate in the theatre team briefing to discuss and agree the requirements for the surgical list.
- To ensure robust patient safety checks (WHO) are consistently completed as per our clients policy.
- To participate in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based, individualised patient care.
- To deliver planned care for a group of patients without direct supervision.
- To ensure patients are effectively monitored and that appropriate action is taken to manage any arising complication.
- To work in partnership with the anaesthetists and be able to discuss/challenge any existing practices which could impact on patient safety and/or standards of care.
- To work collaboratively with the theatre team and clinical departments to ensure good communication and a co-ordinated approach to patient pathways.
- To hold responsibility for the correct administration and custody of medicines according to our clients policy.
- To respond calmly to emergency situations, maintaining patient safety and seeking immediate support, and supporting the patient, family and other staff as required.
- To communicate effectively with patients/relatives/carers and all members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- To ensure equipment is in good working order and immedicably remove / report if found to be defective.
- Competitive salary
- Career development and sector leading training
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular social activities