Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in Slough. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team.
Our client provides a wide range of specialities Robotic surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic surgery both in General and Gynaecological, Spinal, Vascular , ENT , Obstetrics trauma/ elective orthopaedics and 24/7 CPOD Emergency surgery to name but a few
- Registered Nurse/Registered ODP
- Evidence of professional learning
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to take direction from senior staff, and to delegate appropriate tasks to non-registered theatre workers
- Logical in problem solving processes
- Relevant experience gained during RGN or ODP training
- To support the Theatre Manager in the establishing good working atmosphere and participate in effective/efficient use of staff, supplies and services.
- To provide a high level of support to the perioperative team in the delivery of patient care, within the theatre area.
- To participate as a skilled member of the theatre team.
- To assist in effective communication channels between team members, medical staff, wards, and departments.
- To participate in achieving the stated Quality Assurance and Risk Management objectives set by the organisation.
- To ensure all equipment is regularly checked and maintained in a safe manner.
- Participate in training programmes for junior staff and other disciplines seconded to the department.
- Take responsibility for personal continuing professional development in order to enhance knowledge, skills and values needed for safe and effective practice.
- Select and implement evidence based clinical interventions to meet the individual needs of patients using National Guidance and in line with the Strategy of Nursing.
- Participate in Clinical Supervision, Preceptorship and Mentorship.
- Support the implementation of research clinical audit where appropriate.
- Maintain a record of professional development.
- Participates in continuous process improvements and make recommendations for change with regard to clinical and non-clinical policy.
- Responsible for preceptorship and mentorship of qualified staff, student nurses/ODP’s.
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- Parental Leave
- Health and Wellbeing
- Childcare Support
- Flexible Working
- Staff Accomodation
- Staff Discounts
- Staff Lottery
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!