Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in the Surrey. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has a £27m development investment, who provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. They have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Minimum of 2 years scrubbing experience
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and assisting in the day to day running of theatres.
- As an Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- To make justifiable patient assessments you will collate and organise data so you are able to interpret the information to your colleagues.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!