Are you looking for a better opportuntity?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Orthopaedic Scrub Lead to join their state of the art facility with a excellent reputation in London. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
You will deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care. To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department
Our client is based in London and has very easy travel options via train, bus and car making your commute to work a whole lot easier.
- Registered with the NMC/HPCP
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Significant post-registration experience within a high acuity specialty.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care, during a list or specified period of time.
- Ensure that patient safety checks are carried out in accordance with the policy and that all practitioners adhere to the policy.
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare
Interested? Make sure you apply today and get your virtual interview booked in!