Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Recovery Practitioner to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a recovery setting
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- A Recovery Practitioner will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and of course, looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park