Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so , our client is looking for a senior radiographer to join their state of the art facility based in London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled radiographer to join their team.
Our client offers some of the best diagnostic imaging services available in London for MSK, Urology, Breast, Cardiac, Neuro, ENT, Thoracic and Abdominal cases.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid UK Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration and have a BSc in Radiography, or equivalent.
- With a minimum 3 years post qualification experience with evidence of CPD.
- Be flexible in their approach to work and demonstrate a high level of individual initiative and commitment to care and quality.
- Be able to assess and treat own workload of patients and ensure provision of the highest standards of patient care
- The role will involve working in all areas of the General department including CT, MRI, theatre, Fluoroscopy, General x-ray, DEXA.
- Provide timely, efficient and courteous provision of high quality radiographic services taking account of patients clinical, physical and cultural needs
- They will be able to assist in interventional procedures.
- You will be co-responsible for the Quality Assurance Programme of the Imaging Department.
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers