Are you looking for a fixed term contract in Radiography?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- HCPC registered, with a BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Previous experience in all general, theatre and mobile imaging and fluoroscopy procedures both at student and post graduate level
- Familiar with PACS, RIS and HIS systems.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation Protection, Infection Control and Health and Safety.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, enthusiastic and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure, and as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Utilise department protocols to undertake imaging procedures to a consistently high standard.
- Inform patients, carers and other members of staff about all imaging procedures, examination preparation and aftercare in a timely, and professional way.
- Provide imaging in the angiography suite after full training and assist in interventional procedures under clinical supervision.
- Maintain the Continuing Professional Development process, and to maintain awareness of current and new techniques.
- Play an integral role in the implementation of PACS under supervision of more senior staff.
- Take an active role in Quality Assurance, audit and research projects under the direction of more senior staff.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development