If you’re looking for flexible, part time work this is the perfect opportunity for you!
T2 Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our clients talented teams at a variety of locations across the UK.
- To undertake and accurately record measurements of height, weight, BMI & vitals
- Observing patients and keeping accurate records
- Assist clinicians in management of patients.
- Deal with pathological specimens. Check forms are correctly completed and arrange or the specimens to be sent to the Path Lab.
- Follow infection control standards.
- Contribute new ideas to improve patient care.
- Flexibility in shifts and hours worked
- Control over earnings
- Weekly Pay
- Variety in working environment
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
Get in touch today to find out more!
An exciting opportunity has come available at a leading cosmetics clinic, which is based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join on of the UK’s leading Cosmetic Surgery providers and expand your skills and knowledge in a fast growing and productive clinic
You will under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse/ODP, assist qualified staff in delivering a safe and effective patient focused care to all service users in the theatres.
- To assist with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To run the outpatients’ clinic independently and effectively liaising with the TM.
- Be responsible for the daily clinic checks of all treatment rooms and maintain high standards.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence-based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in pre and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill set that can be utilised in all areas of patient care including outpatients.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Ensure follow up care and advice are provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
- Previous experience in Theatres
- Good level of English (writing, speaking, listening)
- Customer service
- Stock control
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential
40 hours per week over 4 long days including weekends
T2 Healthcare is looking for Healthcare Assistants with endoscopy experience, to join a prestigious clinic that provides world class patient experience in a relaxing environment.
Two world-renowned names in healthcare and medical research have joined forces to create a new partnership. Both healthcare providers are undisputed experts in their respective areas and together they represent more than 150 years of experience in high quality patient-centred healthcare. Their unique collaboration enables them to work together to drive advances in patient care, medical research and education, and ultimately provide better outcomes for our patients.
You will be working in a perfect location, the heart of London, the clinic is easily accessible yet discreet. It is a relaxing and comfortable space that's equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology. Their expert staff and dedicated clinicians are supported by an unrivalled network of more than 4000 experts, enabling them to call on some of the world’s best medical minds if required.
Get in touch to find out more!