Our client has had an amazing opportunity arise in their hospital for a Senior Radiographer who specialises in Mammography, they are looking for a dynamic and dedicated Radiographer to join their busy Imaging Department.
This opportunity is a excellent chance for an experienced Radiographer who has experience in CT and MRI. You will responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures – general x-ray, theatres, mammography, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology.
Our client is based St Johns Wood on the jubilee line, just minutes away from Central London and their Luxury private hospital has a great reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will assess the clinical justification of Radiography referrals Act as a point of advice for imaging referrers.
- You must act as a point of advice for patient enquiries regarding their referral.
- You will participate in the breast MDT meetings.
- You should maintain a high level of expertise in the safe operation of X-Ray equipment and manage faults effectively.
- Need to work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
- Need to liaise with other departments/ wards within the hospital and various external sources.
- Must adapt and quickly respond to changes in service, patients or departmental used.
- You will ensure that a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the imaging department.
- Need to be familiar with the range of technical applications available on imaging.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons.
- Need evidence of CPD
- Must have certificate of competence in Mammography.
- Have expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging.
- Delivery, especially in Mammography
- Need current HCPC registration.
- Evidence of decision-making skills
- Need excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to work independently and accurately
- Excellent presentation skills
- Need to be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Competitive pay for employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension.
- Contributory pension scheme to suit all pockets.
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development.
- Discounts at local, national and online shops.
- Interest free season ticket loans.
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Sound like a job for you? You know what to do!
Call: 0203 002 6305