We are excited to announce that our client is looking for a radiographer to join their state-of-the-art facility on Harley Street. This is a great opportunity for you to join them on their journey.
They are looking for a CT/MRI radiographer to join their state-of-the-art facility in the heart of London where they provide a high quality and professional imaging service.
This opportunity is a great stepping stone for you to develop your skills and experience as a radiographer. This is a chance to meet great people, and join an outstanding imaging provider in London that caters to their patients needs.
- You must provide a world class open and upright MRI imaging service.
- You need to be an active member of the MRI radiography team and assist in the day to day management and quality of the MRI imaging service
- You will assist in the design and implementation of improved imaging protocols.
- You must ensure that clinical and related search imaging is undertaken in an efficient, safe and timely manner in accordance with local and national protocols, maintaining a high level of patient care both before, during and after imaging procedures.
- You will maintain practised venous access and be responsible for measuring and injecting CT Contrast into patients in accordance with local rules, under the guidance of the Superintendent Radiographer.
- Always ensure patient safety.
- You will be flexible in working hours according to the demands of the service.
- Good knowledge of radiation protection
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex radiographic imaging
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- Abel to think on one’s feet, working under pressure without compromise to patients and staff
- Strong team player
- Physical dexterity to manipulate objects and people with narrow margins for error and to position and manoeuvre patients.
- HCPC registered
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- Free lunch and drinks
- Generous holiday allowance
- Potential for significant annual bonus, depending on Company’s commercial performance.
Interested? Here at T2 Healthcare we go above and beyond to fulfil your needs and demands.
Give us a call on 0203 002 6305