Do you want to work shifts within a large provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our team at T2 Healthcare are constantly looking for new ways to help healthcare professionals get the most out of their careers. We have recently just been able to secure some amazing Theatre shifts within one of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare.
If you would like to get a feel of the private healthcare scene or just land some extra shifts, this is definitely a great opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide tailored care to all patients.
- Apply initiative in working with team members and helping colleagues.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- Relevant Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 6 Months Post Qualification Experience
- Up to Date Knowledge in Clinical Area
- High Rate of Pay
- Easy and Fast Compliance
- 24 Hour Consultant Access
- Choice of Preferred Payment Method