Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner / ODP with a focus on Anaesthetics, to join their dedicated and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Recently refurbished with state-of-the-art technology, the hospital consists of 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow), an endoscopy unit, 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT.
- You will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- You will develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Anaesthetics experience
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification, additional training is also desirable
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park