Our client has released an exciting role for nurses, who would like to act as an individual practitioner and be responsible for the delivery of evidence-based care to patients.
This post will allow you to work in a busy and caring environment, as well as gain experience which will contribute to growth and development.
You will be working in an NHS Foundation Trust that provides services for approximately 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South Buckinghamshire. This hospital aims to provide the highest quality of care for patients, based on its core values which consists of Committed to Excellence, Working Together and Facing the Future. The services provided in this Hospital include general, specialist heart attack, vascular stroke, spinal cystic & Fibrosis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality care in the department
- Responsible for an identified care of clinical practice within departments
- Receive patients and their relatives in a calm, courteous and reassuring manner, ensuring they are kept informed of progress and treatment
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding patients care at all times
- Act as a mentor to Student Nurses as necessary
- To maintain nursing/patient records at a high standard within agreed protocols
- Keep abreast of current professional nursing issues
- Maintain own continuous professional development
- Ensure awareness of new initiatives and to assist with the department needs to meet national targets and objectives
- Evidence of clinical competence and skills in critical care assessment
- Basic Nursing Skills
- IV drug administration
- Care assessment
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to rotate to night duty
- NHS Pension
- Competitive pay
- Private medical insurance and much more!
- Location: UK-Camberley GU16 7UJ
- Career Level: Staff Nurse
- Specialism: Adult/General
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Pay Band: Band 5
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join a brand new clinic, which is opening in July 2019.
Two world-renowned names in healthcare and medical research have joined forces to create a new partnership. The organisations are undisputed experts in our respective areas, and together they represent more than 150 years of experience in high quality patient-centred healthcare. Their unique collaboration enables them to work together to drive advances in patient care, medical research and education, and ultimately provide better outcomes for their patients. Now is your chance to join their professional organisation.
Their state-of-the-art clinic is located at the heart of central London, their clinic provides world-class patient experiences in a relaxing environment.
Perfect location, unparalleled service
Easily accessible yet discreet, their clinic is located in the heart of central London’s prestigious Harley Street precinct. It's a relaxing and comfortable space that's equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology. Their expert staff and dedicated clinicians are supported by an unrivalled network of more than 4000 experts, enabling them to call on some of the world’s best medical minds for you to work alongside with.
- Cervical smears
- Travel Immunisations
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience as a practice nurse
- Good health and fitness
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised
- Ability to take initiative
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Offering advice
If your specialised in neurology and looking for a new challenge, this role is for you. This will give you the opportunity to develop, whist growing in a prestigious environment.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. They are looking Neurology specialised nurse to join the experienced team at their state of the art hospital. You will be part of a system that aims to provide the highest level of healthcare,by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
The hospital is continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement. This hospital is in the heart of Kensington, London, so you will be surrounded by all the great sights that London has to offer and great places to visit.
In this role, you will take responsibility for providing generalist nursing services to customers in a caring and respectful manner while preserving their dignity. You would make sure there is complete adherence to clinical compliance and regulatory/governance requirements in your own area.
In addition to this you would support business development through giving customers a positive experience and great clinical care, support initiatives to improve service for customers. You would also provide informal advice and support to the team to drive a performance culture.
- First level registration.
- Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
- Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Venepuncture competent
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
The Hospital invest a lot into their staff and desires for people to love working there. They offer people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. They focus hugely on employees health and wellbeing, by providing supported healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Would you like to be part of one of the leading dentistry’s in London?
Our client is looking for a talented dental nurse, to join its luxurious private organisation. The company have the highest standard of dental care and they make sure all of their patients have a warm welcome in a calming environment.
The practice have created an environment where you will look forward to coming to work, you will feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant and talented experts.
- GDC Registered
- Well presented
- Good communication skills
- Orthodontist experience (desirable)
- Previous experience in some of these specialities:
- Sleep medicine
Working hours 8:45am–6pm (1hour lunch break)
- Supportive working environment
- Full training provided for newly qualified nurses
- Clear career path
- Great location
- Work with experts in the industry
- Modern, clear working conditions
If you have just qualified and you need a place of work where you can be supported throughout your career, this role is ideal for you.
Are you a cardiac nurse looking to work in the private sector?
Our client is looking for a specialist cardiac nurse to work in a luxury private hospital, situated in South West London. You will have the opportunity to be part of a well-established team, who deliver a high standard of care for all their patients.
Not only will you be working with specialist Cardiac consultants, who have a wealth of knowledge, but you will also be supported by clinical educators who will give you guidance throughout your professional career.
The hospital are continuously investing in their equipment and employees so that their standards of care are always improving. The hospital is recognised as one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK and now is your chance to be a part of it.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Post registration experience
- Clinical knowledge of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Understanding of risk management
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Phlebotomy and cannulation would be desirable
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Paid for Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on hospital products
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
If you’re looking for a job which will challenge you, excite you and give you complete job satisfaction, this role would be ideal for you.
If you are looking to become a Surgical nurse or develop your skills, then look no further, this is the perfect role for you!
T2healthcare are currently working with one of the largest NHS trusts in the country, with nearly 11,000 staff. They are currently looking for nurses to join their hard-working surgical team.
Providing high quality, effective, individualised nursing care to patients across all three sites by assessing their needs and developing, implementing and evaluating care plans without supervision.
Maintaining accurate clinical observations of patients
Assisting in the teaching and development of nursing assistants and students, helping them to achieve their learning outcomes.
NMC Registered Nurse
Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
A knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
An awareness of current developments in nursing and a knowledge of the NMC Code
A willingness to develop teaching skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
A calm, supportive, motivated and professional approach
NHS Pension Scheme
Occupational Health Service
Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
Staff Recognition Scheme
NHS Fleet Car Scheme
Corporate Gym Membership
Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
Programme of Social Events
You also have easy access to central London and all the Major supermarkets and major tourist attractions.
As the largest leading specialist cardiothoracic hospital in the UK, our client is excited to expand its team. You have the chance to be part of a brand-new hospital which opened in April and is equipped with the very latest medical equipment so that you can deliver excellent patient care.
As a respiratory nurse you’ll be part of an expert team of nurses, consultants, respiratory physiologists, surgeons and other professionals, all working together to deliver excellent patient care. You’ll get the chance to work in emergency situations, but you’ll also be able to build rewarding connections with patients suffering from long-term conditions.
Diploma in nursing
Proven evidence based clinical practice
Utilised reflective practice
Good theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing within the clinical area
Knowledge of clinical governance and quality
Aware of cultural and social influences on health and of the importance of respecting diversity and differences
Ability to apply the Trust’s values at all times. "Leading with Care, Instilling Innovation, Feeling Valued, Encouraging Excellence"
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Onsite Gym
- NHS Discounts
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- NHS Fleet Car Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Programme of Social Events
Don’t worry! As excited as they are about their new hospital, they know that it’s the people, not the buildings that really matter. So, if you have an interest in respiratory medicine and a passion for delivering excellent patient care, they’ll work with you to develop your skills and help you build an interesting, rewarding career, providing training.
We have partnered with a leading cosmetics clinic in the heart of London, who are looking for an experienced Outpatient/Reassessment Manger
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a multi-award-winning cosmetics surgery provider, that have 35 years of experience in Surgical and Aesthetic Cosmetic minimally invasive treatments.
To be a credible and proactive manager, focused on providing clinical and operational management to the outpatient and pre-assessment department. To ensure a seamless and high-quality service is provided to all patients and consultants within the department.
You will have a proven track record of managing an outpatient department, including CQC responsibilities and have the ability to develop and grow the Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Service of the Clinic, as supported by strategic objectives.
- Develop and lead the continued development of the outpatient and pre-assessment service.
- Ensure the patient pathway is supported through the outpatient department, ensuring the correct staffing to support this.
- Collaborate with the medical staff to ensure the patients are medically cleared for surgery.
- Ensure the Outpatient and Pre-Assessment department complies to CQC standards.
- Able to demonstrate practical application of quality standards within the clinical setting, for example CQC, NICE guidelines.
- Develop the post-operative care service in line with The Private Clinic policy.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To ensure stock control and ordering are being successfully and effectively managed by the team, always keeping a safe, commercial outlook.
- Cover the out of hours on call phone according to the on-call rota.
- Follow up care and advice to be provided to patients.
- Registered Nurse (NMC) or Registered ODP with Outpatient and Pre Assessment experience.
- Considerable management experience.
- Operating theatre experience.
We are currently looking for an Infection Prevention and Control Manager, to play an important role within the clinical team at one of the largest private healthcare in the UK. This is a Senior Nursing role within the organisation and there is an expectation that the post holder will fully participate in the leadership and delivery of high-quality patient care.
As an integral part of the clinical team, you will be providing expert clinical advice and leadership for the infection control service, to support the Chief Nursing Officer (Director of Infection Prevention and Control) to ensure patients are protected from the risk of acquiring Health Care Associated Infections (HCAI) and sustaining an environment in which excellence in clinical care can flourish.
- The prime function of the role is to provide clinical expertise, in supporting the delivery of high standards of nursing care for patients
- To challenge inappropriate clinical hygiene practice and will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategy, policies and plans for the infection prevention and control service.
- Actively promote strategies to raise awareness of infection control and decontamination issues.
- Registered General Nurse with the NMC
- Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development within the specialist areas of Infection Control and Prevention
- Degree in infection prevention and control or related area of nursing
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant Infection Prevention and Control legislation
- Significant post registration experience in an acute/relevant healthcare setting
- Proven experience establishing effective working relationships with Managers and colleagues
- Experience of providing expert advice to new clinical environments, patient pathways and processes
- The requisite clinical knowledge and high level of competence, in order to lead on infection control within clinical practice and service quality
- A high standard of professionalism, initiative and innovation in the delivery of service
The hospital is passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, they offer employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Two world-renowned names in healthcare and medical research have joined forces to create a new partnership. This partnership has formed a new Clinic which aims to provide patients with the highest quality of care.
Their state-of-the-art clinic is located at the heart of central London and provides world-class patient experiences in a relaxing environment.
Perfect location, unparalleled service!
Easily accessible yet discreet, their clinic is located in the heart of central London’s prestigious Harley Street precinct. It's a relaxing and comfortable space that's equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology. Their expert staff and dedicated clinicians are supported by an unrivalled network of more than 4000 experts, enabling them to call on some of the world’s best medical minds if required.
You will be part of a clinic that provides all the amenities you might possibly require during your visit. Their on-site Executive Lounge and Business Hubs enable patients to stay in touch with their business, family and friends and their dedicated teams can provide expert guidance on accommodation, restaurants, and the local area, ensuring that patients not only receive the best possible care and treatment, but also a seamless stress-free experience.
Get in touch to find out more!
Working in one of the UK's largest NHS Hospital Trust, you will receive amazing benefits and opportunities, along with career development. You will receive the support you require as well as £4000 for relocation!
You will play a key role within a team and be involved in a high standard surgery ward. Your duties will include:
- Being responsible for wound care in all units
- Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary team, including Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Caring for all patients during their stay within ASCR pre and post operatively, including any rehabilitation they may require
- Liaising with community nurses in assisting patients who are preparing to go home
- Caring for patients who require vascular therapy
- Embracing the core values of the Trust at all times
This role is a fantastic opportunity for further development and progression. What to expect?
- A busy and exciting speciality with a supportive Multi-disciplinary team
- A ward who offers training for specialized dressing and tissue viability wound care
- A major arterial centre for the South West - with a dedicated operating theatre, hybrid theatre for our vascular service
- A division with a diverse range of opportunities, in both clinical and managerial progression with the option for bespoke rotation packages across specialities and a well-structured and supported preceptorship programme, to help you achieve your career aspirations and realise your full potential.
About the Hospital
- You will be working with the largest heart and lung centre in the UK and one of the largest in Europe. They are known throughout the world for their expertise, standard of care and research success. You will be part of a workforce that is well diverse and an environment that offers equal opportunities for employees.
- 20 Bedded level 3 Cardiorespiratory ICU
- Leading centre in the critical care of patients requiring advanced cardiovascular support, pre and post cardiac surgery
- Regional ECMO centre
- Specialist critical care services for patients with adult congenital heart disease, advanced lung disorders such as ILD and Cystic fibrosis.
- The only NHS trust in the country with a total artificial heart programme
- With two sites, the area surrounding the hospital in London is well served by the underground, bus routes and is close to the amenities of London. The other site is situated in extensive grounds in the countryside just outside London. It is close to the M40, the M25 and within easy reach of Heathrow airport.
- Inotrope therapy
- Intra-aortic balloon pumping
- Intermittent hemofiltration
- Ventricular assist devices
- You will receive support from the practice education team, to ensure that you are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge required to meet the critical care needs of cardiorespiratory patients.