Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Clinical Practice Facilitator to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic health care profession that is passionate about developing Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals, focusing on clinical excellence and quality. You will be hands on – working clinically with the learners; coaching, developing competency-based programmes, workshops, simulation training and study events
- NMC or HCPC registered
- Have a educational qualification
- Passionate about evidence based clinical development
- Share our hospital values
- Competency Management – Using Evidence Based Practice (EBP) to enhance and manage the clinical competency programme.
- Clinical Practice Development – Chair of the Clinical Practice Development Committee.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers in the development and evaluating of orientation programs for clinical teams.
- Facilitate professional role development through the encouragement of lifelong learning.
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Make sure you apply today!