Are you looking for a better opportuntity?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Anaesthetic Nurse to join their state of the art facility with a excellent reputation in London. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
You will assemble, check and prepare the appropriate anaesthetic equipment, emergency drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures incorporating various types of anaesthesia and assist the Anaesthetist throughout the perioperative phase of care.
Our client is based in London and has very easy travel options via train, bus and car making your commute to work a whole lot easier.
- Registered with the NMC/HPCP
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics in the workplace
- Be positive and even tempered in the workplace
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare
Interested? Make sure you apply today and get your virtual interview booked in!