Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Outpatient Physiotherapist to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- We're looking for a Physiotherapist who has recent post-op Orthopaedic and MSK experience with current HCPC registration and CSP membership.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience post registration.
- Desirable experience would be Acupuncture, Pilates, Hand Therapy or Paediatrics.
- Experience of assessing diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Part of your duties will include maintaining effective channels of communication with patients and relatives.
- The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential on a daily basis.
- To provide physiotherapy intervention to patients referred into the department, prioritise physiotherapy referrals in order to implement effective and timely caseload management and determine clinical diagnosis and provide physiotherapy treatment, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advice to patients, carers and other Health Care Professionals.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park