Do you want to work shifts within a leader of private independent cosmetic healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our team at T2 Healthcare are constantly looking for new ways to help healthcare professionals get the most out of their careers. We have recently just been able to secure some amazing Radiographer shifts within one of the UK’s most advanced providers of cosmetics.
Our client is based in central London and they are looking for radiographers with experience within X-Ray and theatres.
If you would like to get a feel of the private healthcare scene or just land some extra shifts, this is definitely a great opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Providing detailed and accurate scans.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all machines on the department.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team worker.
- Full immunisation reports
- Valid HCPC registration with no restrictions
- High Rate of Pay
- Easy and Fast Compliance
- 24 Hour Consultant Access
- Choice of Preferred Payment Method