Do you want to work shifts within the largest provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our team at T2 Healthcare are constantly looking for new ways to help healthcare professionals get the most out of their careers. We have recently just been able to secure some amazing theatre shifts within one of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare.
If you would like to get a feel of the private healthcare scene or just land some extra shifts, this is definitely a great opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are
- concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team worker.
- Full immunisation reports
- Valid NMC pin with no restrictions
- High Rate of Pay
- Easy and Fast Compliance
- 24 Hour Consultant Access
- Choice of Preferred Payment Method